- (03:15) – NFL: Coach Calhoun on the Monday Nighter - here's your notice NFL, the Patriots are a good team. Plus why JaMarcus Russell is the biggest bust ever and more hate for Romo.
- (17:30) – NHL Lockout: the season is over . . . starting now. Dan still thinks there's a chance.
- (36:20) – PGA: golf talking about banning the belly putter, but the game has bigger problems. Becomes a discussion of technology in sport, for better and worse.
- (53:45) – More golf: we'd love to see the pros play a wednesday round at Augusta or the British Open with old school clubs (and balls), a true comparison with the greats of the past.
Reference(s) of the Week
- Belly Putters: Explaining the Anchoring Ban
Questions, comments, rants?
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on